Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** So tell me about the watch phone ****

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    I could not really see it just thought it was different he was trying to make a big deal in a subtle in a unsubtle way as in look at me but don't so yes a bit of a plonker . it's a weird one ant it as it is good things happening but I suppose it was the same was said with the first mobiles but now it seem the norm and naturally I suppose
    I think the problem with them is (if it works like mine at least) is that other people can hear the other side of the conversation. We're used now to hearing other people talk on the phone, but to hear both sides of the chat seems a bit much to me. I never use mine in public, but if I'm alone in the house doing stuff it's very useful.

think he had in an ear piece so think I only heard his side but I could have been wrong
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1