Likes Likes:  19
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Football (the oval shaped version)

This Steelers-Jaguars game is quite entertaining

Slightly scared about the Vikings game coming up. They seem to always have a way of disappointing me....

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    I'll just leave this here
    That was an insane ending. I feel bad for the New Orleans corner, it looked like he was trying to avoid committing a penalty end ended up whiffing altogether.

I'll just leave this here
    That was insane! The Saints defender committed a unforgivable (football) sin the moment he wasn't the deepest man on the field. A Broncos player did something similar Mannings first year and it costs them a trip to the Super Bowl.

Blog Entries
    Eagles are going to the Super Bowl!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Foles!?! We lose to foles?

The most Vikings thing ever. Miraculously winning last week to only play the worst game of the entire season the week after.....

The most Vikings thing ever. Miraculously winning last week to only play the worst game of the entire season the week after.....
    I could be worse, you could be a Browns fan.

Quote Originally Posted by litlmn View Post
    I could be worse, you could be a Browns fan.
    Honestly I'm not sure. There is something soul-wrenching about getting your hopes up, time and time again, just to be let down...

This wasn't quite as awful as the '99 NFCCG against Atlanta, I'm still not over that one..

Blog Entries

He’s been performing really well. I really hope we can keep it up and kick Tom Brady’s teeth in, along with the rest of those New England Patriots cheaters.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    He’s been performing really well. I really hope we can keep it up and kick Tom Brady’s teeth in, along with the rest of those New England Patriots cheaters.
    Have you read the Wells report? Only one ball out of all deflated by less than half a pound, completely explained by the natural gas law, but no one wants to give the winners the benefit of being informed, they just call them cheaters because when you're on top, it's fair game. Brady got suspended because he wouldn't hand over his cell phone, and most of us would not have either with all the personal info on it.

Spygate? Have you read the official report? Email memo sent, was not ratified, so BB was waiting for ratification as always. Only difference was filming from another location about 100 feet away from where they were allowed for years. Some team reports them, Bill tells them he's waiting for ratification, and as other teams complained so loudly to de throne the best, the league took action with the Pats fully cooperating.

Stealing playbooks, been debunked a thousand times.

Stop spreading false narratives about one of the greatest sports franchises in history, it's just pure jealousy.

Name:  Eagles suck.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  80.8 KB