Likes Likes:  6

Thread: I gotta get more creative with my usernames

I gotta get more creative with my usernames

About 4 years ago I joined a watch forum. At the time my two favorite watches within my collection were an Omega Seamaster Professional Ti, 2231.50, and a Glycine Stratoforte. Fast forward to today, and my favorite watches are these two:

Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my Dornblüth arrives in early 2015 (you can't run from my mentioning it every now and then. Nor can you escape my liberal use of parentheses). Zenblütowa??

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and wish you all the best of times on IWL. I'll check in periodically as I'm a creature of habit with a limited amount of time to bounce around forums, but with all the excellent members over here it'd be a shame to miss out on ALL of the dialogue. Plus, you have a sales forum, and I've been pretty quiet lately...

2. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Welcome. Dornzentowa?

4. Likes Zenitowa liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Welcome! Since you're here you might want to use some of that limited time to check out tribe's report from his Stowa tour last weekend:

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...-trip-to-Stowa

Jeannie

6. Likes Zenitowa liked this post
    Thanks Jeannie! I never tire of seeing and hearing about the Stowa HQ, and from a brief scroll through it looks like there's A LOT for me to absorb in Tribe's report!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Welcome. Dornzentowa?
    Yeah, I probably should have just stuck with omeglycine.

9. Likes GlennO, Rob liked this post
    Can you start a I'm Waiting For My Dornbluth thread on the German forum so we can share the pleasure?

*daydreams of being able to choose Hentscheron as a username*

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Can you start a I'm Waiting For My Dornbluth thread on the German forum so we can share the pleasure?
    I'm sure there's a thread (that hasn't been updated in months...I'll get on that here soon) floating around somewhere on the internet.

13. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Welcome