Likes Likes:  1

Thread: [FS] Brathwait Slim Rose Gold quartz dress watch with calf-leather strap and x3 NATOs

[SOLD] Brathwait Slim Rose Gold quartz dress watch with calf-leather strap x3 NATOs

Duplicating my sales thread from 'another forum' here, where I have the same username and a more established reputation...

This arrived yesterday and it is beautiful but just doesn't quite feel 'me' so thought I would pop it on here to see if anyone could give it a more loving home. Basically brand new

It's a Brathwait slim. You may not have heard of them, but their website is here: https://www.brathwait.com

Specs are as follows:
    * Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
    * AISI 316l stainless steel.
    * Swiss quartz precision movement.
    * Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).

Dimensions:
    * Case: 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.26 inch).
    * Leather strap one size fits all: 20 mm wide and 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).

Their schtick is they sell $500 watches for $150. This is their top of the range model on handmade italian calf leather ($185) plus their special NATOs with rose gold buckles ($26 each). So there is $263 worth of 'stuff' here, which is 167ish at today's exchange rate.

There has been a waiting list for these, so they seem quite desirable, and outside the US you might get lumped like I did with 45 customs fees.

I'm asking for 150 by PayPal for the lot, which includes delivery to the UK or EU. Will consider trade offers but no lowballs please.

Wristy on a NATO:

Click this bar to view the original image of 949x949px.
    Last edited by Richmondmike; Nov 27, 2014 at 05:43 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blue strap is now sold, so asking price for the watch with leather/deployant and two NATOs in purple and green is now 135.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK

All now sold.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK