Likes Likes:  1

Thread: [FS] Brathwait Slim Rose Gold quartz dress watch with calf-leather strap and x3 NATOs

[SOLD] Brathwait Slim Rose Gold quartz dress watch with calf-leather strap x3 NATOs

Duplicating my sales thread from 'another forum' here, where I have the same username and a more established reputation...

This arrived yesterday and it is beautiful but just doesn't quite feel 'me' so thought I would pop it on here to see if anyone could give it a more loving home. Basically brand new

It's a Brathwait slim. You may not have heard of them, but their website is here: https://www.brathwait.com

Specs are as follows:
    * Dome sapphire glass, 1,9 mm thick w/anti reflective coating.
    * AISI 316l stainless steel.
    * Swiss quartz precision movement.
    * Water resistant to 100 meters /10 bar (328 feet).

Dimensions:
    * Case: 40 mm wide and 7,5 mm tall (1.57 x 0.26 inch).
    * Leather strap one size fits all: 20 mm wide and 24 cm long (0.78 x 9.44 inch).

Their schtick is they sell $500 watches for $150. This is their top of the range model on handmade italian calf leather ($185) plus their special NATOs with rose gold buckles ($26 each). So there is $263 worth of 'stuff' here, which is £167ish at today's exchange rate.

There has been a waiting list for these, so they seem quite desirable, and outside the US you might get lumped like I did with £45 customs fees.

I'm asking for £150 by PayPal for the lot, which includes delivery to the UK or EU. Will consider trade offers but no lowballs please.

Wristy on a NATO:

Click this bar to view the original image of 949x949px.
    Last edited by Richmondmike; Nov 27, 2014 at 04:43 PM.

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blue strap is now sold, so asking price for the watch with leather/deployant and two NATOs in purple and green is now £135.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

All now sold.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk