Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this the first "help me find a watch thread"?

Is this the first "help me find a watch thread"?

HOW EXCITING!

Completely unexpectedly I got given a £50 Amazon voucher at work yesterday.

What should I buy???

So far tempted by...

G-Shock G7900 (but then I have owned the red one before and flipped it)

Name:  51LxeK56QcL.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  47.5 KB

Seiko SNK805 (but already have the 809)
    Name:  snk805k2_1.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  69.1 KB

Hirsch Pure rubber strap for my Seamaster (but it's just a strap)
    Name:  41KdKCSbDTL._SX300_.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  8.3 KB

Swatch Sir Red
    Name:  A_GB753-SWATCH-SIR-RED.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  38.7 KB

...or Sir Blue
    Name:  gn718_1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  35.0 KB
    Or something else - as long as it's not too big (ideally <40mm) and is available for <£50 on Amazon UK

Cheers, ladles and jellyspoons

Check our Gigandet chronos. Or just but the Seiko. That's the approved WIS thing to day isn't it?
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondmike View Post
    Check our Gigandet chronos. Or just but the Seiko. That's the approved WIS thing to day isn't it?
    I like the look of a lot of the Gigandets, but they're too large and over budget

Sometimes they drop under 50. I saw some Invicta divers (8928, the decent ones) for 50 quid yesterday. Usually about 70.

Not far over budget at £56... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigandet-VOL...words=gigandet
    Last edited by Richmondmike; Nov 22, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

You have a seiko, go for the swatch. Make it a red one!

Sometimes they drop under 50. I saw some Invicta divers (8928, the decent ones) for 50 quid yesterday. Usually about 70.

Not far over budget at £56... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigandet-VOL...words=gigandet
    Cheers, at 43mm that's just too big for me though. Invicta is a good suggestion, but I already have an 8926

Sorry thought it was smaller. How about a Timex. Got an Iron Man of Amazon for 15 quid last month

Eg 28 quid. Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000JNHL..._JxlCub1MP182S

Sorry thought it was smaller. How about a Timex. Got an Iron Man of Amazon for 15 quid last month

Eg 28 quid. Timex Sport Ironman Fullsize Multi-function Triathlon 30 Lap - T5E931 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000JNHL..._JxlCub1MP182S
    That's tempting, thanks :-)