Likes Likes:  38

Thread: Just ordered a Breitling B-1 Chronometer

Threaded View

Just ordered a Breitling B-1 Chronometer

A long time ago, I owned a Breitling Navitimer. However, over the years I found it much too large and gaudy, and gifted it to a relative when he graduated with a degree in aeronautical engineering (he was over the moon).

Even so, I have always enjoyed Breitlings, and have been looking at them lately. It was tough deciding between the Aerospace EVO and the B-1, but as a pilot, the B-1 was much more appealing. Plus, the crown and operation of the B-1 is often said to be easier than the Aerospace, which is supposedly an "acquired" taste.

And Geoff, you can finally rest knowing that I now own at least one watch.

Here are some of the seller's photos. Can't wait for this puppy to arrive!

Last edited by M. Montaigne; Nov 22, 2014 at 02:04 PM.