Likes Likes:  4,046
Page 51 of 501 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: mwc2 the afterlife

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    The Yankee diver (which in my opinion is the best looking sub style in the collection) is crying out for a bracelet like that.
    Only had a mesh, it needed straight end links

Or a nato.

Which watch today Churchy?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post

Or a nato.

Still a nice improvement over the standard strap

sent from kindle fire

well postie was kind today he turn up just as I was heading out hate missing them. those red cards you get grrr . they make you wait 24 hours to pick it up then it's at general sorting office it looks like it was built in the 40's and smells like it lol, and it's miles from anywhere so not a fun trip avoided.

so got to go trim the hedge ( and that is not a double entendre ) it's the hedge in the front garden jeezz just making it worse was going to say I will get the bushwhacker on it but I think I will just say see you all in a bit hope a few more old friends turn up why I'm out bikkie's are free just don't touch my jammy dodgers
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    The Yankee diver (which in my opinion is the best looking sub style in the collection) is crying out for a bracelet like that.
    How about the Yankee diver with those Mercedes hands, on an ss bracelet?
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

5. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post

Or a nato.

20mm?
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain......

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

7. Likes Churchy liked this post
    Where did all these watches come from l wonder now fixed the braclet
    Last edited by Smeagal; Nov 24, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    So I was thinking I'd keep on with the review thread on WUS, I hate leaving things hanging half done, at least until they decide mentioning watches is against the rules.
    I probably won't do an in depth here, maybe just a bunch of photos of each watch as they get released, somebody mentioned a blog which might be an option, unless I start getting dozens of "what size is" type questions.
    One more today, I'm supposed to be listening to a lecture, ssshhhh!

10. Likes Smeagal, Der Amf liked this post
    I have decided that the 2 watches i am keeping as part of my collection is Nos1 and 3
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    As i am the only one here who has never had any I keep thinking I should maybe get at least one of the eaglemoss watches lol

14. Likes chrono555, Smeagal, is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by underwatermechanic View Post
    As i am the only one here who has never had any I keep thinking I should maybe get at least one of the eaglemoss watches lol
    I won't think less of you if you don't. Not sure about the others here

16. Likes is that my watch liked this post