Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Hello from a Canuck!

Hello from a Canuck!

Greetings to all the familiar faces (usernames) and new ones. The site is really taking shape and its nice to see an active membership and mod contribution. Not much I can say about myself but here are the basics...married, 2 kids (Boy 5 and Girl 3), love watches, golf and technology...maybe in that order. My daily job is an IT Manager for a small town in my home province. 14 years and tons of technology change later I still going to work everyday

I hope to contribute what little knowledge I have to this forum when I can. Watching it grow will be a true pleasure as I have worked with many of the owners of the forum and they are all great, knowledgeable, quick witted and generally all around cool people.

Currently a mod on WU S so please take it easy on me

2. Likes JAGtime, geoffbot liked this post
    Seeing wus mods here, and IWL mods there will hopefully keep waters calm so that those of us who want to stay active at both won't feel like we're bigamists

Blog Entries
    People can post where they would like. One place or the other. I am still a member at WUS myself and consider most of the mods there friends.

Jason.

Jeannie

5. Likes Der Amf, Quicksilver liked this post
    Welcome, Quicksilver!

Hello buddy! You keeping everyone in check over there? Miss working with ya. Please send my best to the team
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Welcome, I'm sure both places can co-exist in harmony.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

I see I missed another one. So here's my :

11. Likes Quicksilver liked this post