Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: £20 pound or less lets see them !

£20 pound or less lets see them !

thou we all love more expensive watches you can some times get great prices to for nice watches. so let's see them here's my hmt I got for £15 quid with post .. that sort of thing Name:  PICT0005.jpg
Views: 2449
Size:  44.6 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

will it show £20 a bargain
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

Name:  $_57 (46).jpg
Views: 2438
Size:  72.0 KB £20 a bargain got it down from £28 free postage
    Lots of old watches, ex mwc vet -Ceud mile failte , CWC ,,Longines Legend diver ., Omega Geneva & Seamaster 300 GMT, Seiko King Seiko plus,, Tudor black bay 58, Tissot Titanium Chronograph. Seiko miscellaneous.

4. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagal View Post
    Name:  $_57 (46).jpg
Views: 2438
Size:  72.0 KB £20 a bargain got it down from £28 free postage
    nice bet it would look belting on a brown leather strap
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

All of my watches are less than 20 pounds though 2 came close to it it felt like... or am I doing this wrong?

7. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamJ View Post
    All of my watches are less than 20 pounds though 2 came close to it it felt like... or am I doing this wrong?
    well I love to collect watches so had a choice could have a couple of really nice ones or a good selection of reasonable price ones. and a few great price ones.
    I love Russian watches so most of them are the cheap ones thou love a chrono say a poljot or sekonda but thier are some good deals out there and now I have large fun collection.

I always have a choice on what to wear in the morning that's my way of doing it not right /not wrong that's just my way of doing it and thought it would be a nice place to have these pics on show then you can have affordable watches that look nice and won't break the bank
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

like these one bought at great price it's a jump hour and the other one bought none working fixed it and loving it Name:  PICT0004_2.jpg
Views: 2395
Size:  40.2 KBName:  PICT0009.jpg
Views: 2370
Size:  49.5 KB any one else had a great bargain or just a watch they love that under 20
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

I think this is all I got at the moment. Another in transit.

Name:  20141124_002352_zpsqphfzcb6.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  47.4 KB

11. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Just this one

Sent from my GT-I9505

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    yeah lets start with hmt I will do my group shot so technical more then £20 quid. but each oneName:  PICT0060_4.jpg
Views: 2361
Size:  40.4 KB most I paid was £20 with post
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy