Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Modified Vostok Amphibia

Modified Vostok Amphibia

SOLD!! (Unfortunately not here but elsewhere)

Hello IWL, I have for reluctant sale a modified type 110 Amphibia. I bought the case, movement, dial and hands from Meranom. The bezel is from ebay seller Boris in the Ukaine. The watch was born in July this year.
    I lightly brushed the case, and I sell on the nato but will include the rubber deployant.
    The movement is the no-date version so perfectly suited to the dial (no hidden date lurking below). I sell because i have realised i can't live without a date on a watch.
    I sell for £70 which is less than what the parts cost me.
    Free postage in UK. Will send anywhere (postage applies). Accept paypal or bank transfer etc.

Name:  20141013_125639.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  145.1 KB
    Name:  20141025_101436.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  130.3 KB
    Name:  110.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  35.5 KB
    Name:  20141013_125645.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  143.9 KB