Likes Likes:  39
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The only watch you will ever need!!

What an unbelievably difficult question you've asked chico!

I love the SSC too..is fantastic value and great to look at!

Taking everything into consideration. .value, looks and my 7" wrist my choice would be my Ray..I think it's an incredible watch for the price

Sent from my GT-I9505

2. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    Not affordable but I could just wear this every day with no problem. I've had it for a year now and I'm not tired at all and just love putting it on every time. (That said the I want juices are flowing strong...).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

4. Likes pepperami liked this post
    Grand Master Seiko Fanboy mike120's Avatar
    Im sure this will come as a shock to y'all, but its my black Alpinist for me. Excellent bracelet, excellent readability (with the new hands), solid movement, enough WR for anything I do, and a sense of style that I quite like.

Cheers,
    Mike

6. Likes man of kent liked this post
    Its nothing fancy ... but very dependable and i can not help to really like it and be fine if it is my only watch..

Name:  DSCN5403.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  58.5 KB

Name:  DSCN2920.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  50.7 KB

If i was being sensible then this one

But in all honesty it would have to the squale it looks too good on a number of strap options

That's a tough one, but the Explorer II would win. It's just so universal that I can't think of a situation it wouldn't work well in.
    Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture51650-image.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  46.5 KB

10. Likes Jeff_C, TokyoLunch liked this post
    What an unfair question!

Can I let you know when I buy that one special watch!

Until such time as I do I'll make do with my seiko

Or perhaps a Gshock

Or Raketa

Or.....

MWC vet, still collecting Churchy's Avatar
    London, I am NOT a cockney, though I live nearer to Bow Bells than most "cockneys" do.
    Blog Entries
    It has to be my Citizen cal.2100, everything the SSC has, in a slightly dressier form and an alarm for bonus. The only thing better would be the titanium version.

I don't have that watch yet cause it would have to be mechanical with water resistance and somewhat dressy.

Something like the Smiths Everest.

Having had a good look at my collection I think I would pick this if I had to have only one. Nicely perched between sporty and dressy, with a good medium size (37mm). And if I accidentally smacked the life out of it, well it only cost me £24

Name:  20141024_115555_2_1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  75.0 KB