well I was out today in England funnily enough it was not raining as usually, so I will set a scene there this old dear at the bus stop a kid say teen early twenty's you know the sort hooded loud music even when wearing earphone ripped jeans you know the sort I mean, and me middle age even if I have not got there so after waiting what feel like a life time the bus turns up late as usually.

well the old dear struggles on take some time to find her pass/money well hooded steps past drops his money in. I thinking how rude could have given her a few seconds to find it. now at this point it gets surprising and pleasing his word were "here love canz walk" and jumps of the bus and starts to walk well that surprised me to say the least,

well true what they say about one good deed makes everyone do one well as I'm taking my seat. I see some one running for the bus so I call out to stop the bus so 90% off the time they will just carry on with out them. he open the doors for her, she was happy from the sound of you know how it goes "thought I was going to be late for work and all that . now we are moving the bus driver pulls level with hooded open the door can't here what's being said but hooded jumps on now let's call him john and sit down .

so one good deed does lead to others if john had not given the old dear the bus fair . the lady would have been late to work. who know how far the ball rolled

so it's nice to that THE SPARKS OF HUMAN KINDNESS is still alive just wish we could see more of it in life takes no time to say please or thank you or to hold a door open for anyone male or female young or old it just takes that thought and action