Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Plans for 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by hwa View Post

That G Gerlach bullhead is just... Oh yeah.

Grand Master Seiko Fanboy mike120's Avatar
    I'm thinking that I'll probably let my SD40 go and try to fill the hole left with a PMMM of some genre..... 6r15 powered, Shogun or Sumo dial, the works.
    Cheers,
    Mike

I have some plans, but none of them will fit in the affordable category. I hope next year I can score one of these, in this order of preference:

IWC Cal89 in gold:
    Name:  442145d1306342967-iwc-cal-89-150710_084312_peel_gzbgsb.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  37.8 KB

or either a 5513 or a 1675:

4. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Here's something that could stretch into 2015 easily. I decided I really want to add that Sunn U1 so I put up my Muhle Glashutte for trade/sale. I like the MG but I really like the Sinn more and I'm just kind of casually working on flipping it but I don't anticipate a fast move so I think this is going to stretch into next year.

What Are Your Plans for 2015?
    If I like it, I buy it......because I lack any serious self control.....
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

7. Likes Der Amf, Martin, scottjc, M. Montaigne liked this post
    2015 Plans:

Omega Speedmaster Pro

Cartier Tank Solo

Maybe a Grand Seiko snowflake? ALS Saxonia Thin? Who knows.

I don't know.. I kinda want to step it up a bit, but still think about that I only wear most of my watches in my spare time since my work is brutal to watches..
    BUT.. Would like to add a Damasko, just would like to try on the watch first :-)

-Sent using Rock, Paper and the occasional Scissors-

Only foreseeable plans I have right now is the Borealis Sea Dragon. I preordered the orange dial. And then hopefully this will be the year I get my replacement sapphire for my Spork as I scratched my hardlex a couple years ago. Thinking of swapping the second hand to a pilot second hand too, and maybe get a tungchoy replacement clasp with dive extension. I hate the OEM Seiko clasp. The extension digs into my wrist.

Realistically a 2nd gen Monster or a dressy Orient.