Likes Likes:  549
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: «««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 18 October »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Thanks Walter, I really enjoyed the tour. We ended up walking from the North End through Quincy Market all the way back. My phone tracked 6.85 miles walked in total.
    Cool! After I dropped you off, I wondered if I had steered you in the right direction as I was little out of sorts at that intersection, having not been there for a bit. Was the area I pointed to the end of Hanover Street, and most importantly, did you and Gino get your cannoli at Modern or Bova?

2. Likes bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Cool! After I dropped you off, I wondered if I had steered you in the right direction as I was little out of sorts at that intersection, having not been there for a bit. Was the area I pointed to the end of Hanover Street, and most importantly, did you and Gino get your cannoli at Modern or Bova?
    Oh yea. We ended up at Bova for cannolis, damn good.

We also got a few good looks at the Old North church. Really a cool area in general.

Chris:

4. Likes JAGtime, watchdaddy1, iyonk, OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Oh yea. We ended up at Bova for cannolis, damn good.

We also got a few good looks at the Old North church. Really a cool area in general.

Excellent, you got to Bova! Yep, the Old North Church was the scene of the crime for me 30 years ago. I "married up" that day! I love my city!

6. Likes iyonk, OhDark30 liked this post