Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Bulova Accutron VX200 Diver (blue)

Bulova Accutron VX200 Diver (blue)

This is a Bulova Accutron VX200 with ETA 2824 movement. It has the coolest bracelet I have ever seen (with all the links) and a display caseback. Sapphire crystal, full box set with instructions and branded cushion.

It is in good but used condition. There are a few strap change marks from a previous owner and some desk dives on the clasp, otherwise it looks and runs great.

I'd like £185 for it by Paypal. That includes PayPal fees and RMSD delivery in the UK. Add £5 for EU delivery and £10 for ROW.

PM me with any questions!

Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proud veteran of the Military Watches Collection thread. 18th February 2014-22nd November 2014. Gone but never forgotten.

My watch blog - Wristwatch Review UK | Seagull1963.co.uk