Likes Likes:  46
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's been a while!

It's been a while!

Hi everyone,

It's been quite a while since I did something like this. Thought I'd share and reminisce.

Name:  Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 11.49.22 AM.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  32.4 KB

That was quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes skywatch, tribe125, Mediocre liked this post

5. Likes tribe125, skywatch, Mediocre liked this post
    Good choice.

I can say that without knowing what’s inside.

Ooohh!

Santos?

I've been drawn to the Americaine for a while but hadn't been doing much watch stuff the past few years. Recently decided it was time to cull and rework the collection. I traded away the Pelagos and got this. I was a little worried about the size but putting it on, I think it works. The length makes it more appropriate.

Will probably look to unload a few more watches but there is one more watch that has also piqued my interest for a while.

11. Likes wschofield3, tempocalypse liked this post
    Nice to see you posting! I think it looks fine, the lug-to-lug definitely takes care of the width just fine since it's a dressy watch. The width of the sides helps with that, too. Very nice, congrats!

I've always liked the idea of owning a Cartier, but every time I try one on, it hasn't worked for one reason or another. I tried a Santos the other day, but it was too shiny for a sporty piece for my tastes. It's always been something...

13. Likes Col Angus liked this post
    Blog Entries
    That's pretty! Likewise, good to see you here.
    Too many watches, not enough wrists.

15. Likes Col Angus liked this post