Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miles McKinney Funky Friday March the 15th 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    As Alton Brown, who is a watch guy, regularly says about food..."Well, gosh darn"

Cheers Hank, I'm gonna make a call in favour of the 404. Furthermore , I'm inclined to agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Cheers! I think I've finally gotten on top of the new camera. I think the picture of the 404 is the best I've taken of it.

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim. View Post
    Cheers Hank, I'm gonna make a call in favour of the 404. Furthermore , I'm inclined to agree with this.

Cheers Tim! While it did take almost year, I really only took 50 or so pictures with the OM-5 yet. I forced myself to take it to Aruba and went exploring with it. It was those 40 that got me used to it and to appreciate it's capabilities.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.