Likes Likes:  450
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 9 November 2015 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Something's not right with me in the head. I bought a new watch. Not a great watch, just something that called to me as a souvenir. There's the problem. Watches like this never call to me. Never. I don't do bling. I don't do fashion watches. Something has clearly gone haywire with my brain cells (both of them), because this is what I purchased today:
    Attachment 35727Attachment 35728Attachment 35729
    No idea who makes it. It's Maui Divers' (jewellers) house brand. Ceramic case and bracelet with hidden butterfly clasp. Gold-plated accents. Screw-down crown. Unidirectional rotating bezel. Sapphire crystal. Swiss quartz chrono (probably Ronda) movement. Diamond-and MOP dial.

I really like it! I shouldn't like it, but it's really pretty and that makes me wonder if I should see a doctor or something when I get home.

Aloha.

~Sherry.
    I hear what you're saying Sherry, did that on one or more occasions

When you get sick of it if you ever do, let me know and I'll buy it from you, I have a lady in mind that would love that

However with that said I think it's great on you, it'll compliment your Casio nicely

Peace,
    Preston

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    It's very wet today so I felt safer with a 300m water rating....

My Collection
    Breitling Avenger II Seawolf | Rado HyperChrome Court (Grass) | Tudor Heritage Black Bay | Tudor Black Bay GMT
    Tudor Pelagos | Rolex Submariner 16610 | Rolex Datejust 41 white | Rolex Datejust 41 rhodium
    BremontArgonaut | TAG Heuer Formula 1 Chrono | Fossil Decker Chronograph |

Forgot to post a shot earlier today.

Had to be a sock shot

Multifort on wrist

Let's see those socks, people!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Left from the morning..

Noon switch

Name:  PB090011a.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  455.0 KB

In case some of you dislike the "manipulation" software, here is the "natural" pic

Name:  PB090010.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  450.9 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 9, 2015 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Let's see those socks, people!
    I didn't bring any socks with me!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

10. Likes JAGtime, watchdaddy1, CFR liked this post
    Thanks very much! I'll have a look at watchrecon.

Cheers!
    S.

Quote Originally Posted by stewham View Post
    Of course Sherry. I bought it from UncleSeiko over at the SCWF, he's also selling them on eBay ,but it's cheaper to buy direct, just search on watchrecon to get the details and his email.

It's got solid links but folded end links, and soooo many adjustment holes on the clasp. I really like it so far.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

12. Likes stewham liked this post
    You gotta do what Geoff says...he's the Sheriff.

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk