Likes Likes:  41
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was the first post ever on IWL? Who was the first member?

What was the first post ever on IWL? Who was the first member?

like the titel sez, what was the first post ever here? Actually there can be 2 first posts, the openingpost and the first "member"post. Who was the first MEMBER by the way?
    Just out of curiosity .....
    Kind regards,
    I-B

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    like the titel sez, what was the first post ever here? Actually there can be 2 first posts, the openingpost and the first "member"post. Who was the first MEMBER by the way?
    Just out of curiosity .....
    Kind regards,
    I-B
    Teeritz was the first non mod as far as I am aware, but as his sig says, he was number 28 to join so you'll have to ask a mod (or use search) You couldn't ask for a better person to post first though.

3. Likes I-B liked this post

5. Likes I-B liked this post
    The join number would be misleading because I assume the admins would have created plenty of test accounts and it wouldn't surprise me if they got spammers the day it went online.

If you go to the members list you can sort by join date. I ignored the mods and the test accounts, that was the first I reached.

8. Likes I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    The join number would be misleading because I assume the admins would have created plenty of test accounts and it wouldn't surprise me if they got spammers the day it went online.
    Der Amf came a few days later

Quote Originally Posted by I-B View Post
    Der Amf came a few days later
    TMI Name:  Spank.gif
Views: 108
Size:  729 Bytes

11. Likes I-B liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    We got our first spammer when the forum was completely closed for posting and was just one page facing the Internet. At that point we were Moderating all registrations including the staff, so we just deleted him. Never underestimate the annoyance factor of spammers.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

13. Likes Der Amf, I-B liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Teeritz made the first non mod post at IWL, in the Welcome thread in Omega. Our first member found us through our FaceBook page and joined before we were actually open. We had to manually approve him. Oddly enough, he has never posted.

We had a handful of members that snuck in before the doors opened. Teeritz was one. Matt was another.

Jeannie

15. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch, I-B liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Teeritz made the first non mod post at IWL, in the Welcome thread in Omega. Our first member found us through our FaceBook page and joined before we were actually open. We had to manually approve him. Oddly enough, he has never posted.

We had a handful of members that snuck in before the doors opened. Teeritz was one. Matt was another.

Jeannie
    when did it officially open them
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1