Likes Likes:  246
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: ..woyw nov27 thursday::..

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    The text is quite vague and open to interpretation. I still assert my innocence in said manner.
    It's borderline Will. Yes, you abused a Grand Seiko. But in a trial, it could be said that you introduced it to a fine cut of beef, so you might not be found guilty. All your friends here will pray the picture never falls in the hands of the Watch Police. Yes we do.........
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

2. Likes bu11itt, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    Attachment 2091 great day to all
    That's a great watch, Peter.

4. Likes shameless, JAGtime liked this post
    Ric Capucho

Ca. 1961-62 vintage Strela 3017.

No cosmonaut ever walked on the Moon, but a Russian probe was the first to image the far side. To the victor goes the spoils, so the Russians got first dibs on naming the craters. The blue pencil tip points at Gagarin Crater, and the green one at Komarov Crater. Komarov is in a fashioable corner of the larger Moscovite Crater. Both would be easily viewable with a small telescope if that side of the Moon was ever refaced towards the Earth.

Ironically, whilst Armstrong Crater is on the "correct" side of the Moon, it's a tiny little thing and needs a large telescope to be seen.

Ric

Nomos Club on Hirsch Pure

I Love​ curved dials, with hands that follow that curve

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I Love​ curved dials, with hands that follow that curve
    Yes yes yes yes yes

9. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    That's a great watch, Peter.
    thankyou C -

11. Likes CFR liked this post

1982-ish Louis Rossel 7724, their best watch in my opinion. Tungsten cased with a massive hexagonal faceted sapphire crystal, patially sunk into the TC.

P1012278 by hankblanc, on Flickr

14. Likes JAGtime, popoki nui, CFR liked this post
    Revue Thommen pointer date for me today.

~Daniel~