Likes Likes:  246
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ..woyw nov27 thursday::..

Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Why yes I did notice the nakedness of my wrist. Yes I did. But just think of my obviously sensuous naked wrist as Rod's planned watch preservation for one day only!

And thanks C!!
    For you, Rod, judges will allow it. However, you MUST make amends prior to the feasting. Wear something that is up to the challenge of the clean up. The UTS, maybe?

-hayday
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    LOL.......Actually........I had a tan line, but we spent the day at the beach last Sunday, and since sand and nice watches don't mix, I didn't wear a watch to the beach.
    You seem to have a endless list of reasons for NOT wearing a watch. What the eff is wrong with you?! Forget what I said before. LOL!

-hayday
    Last edited by hayday; Nov 27, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

4. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Orient Mako XL in orange for Thanksgiving, that wonderful American holiday in which we give thanks before eating everything we have.

-hayday

Name:  MAKO XL leather.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  109.9 KB

6. Likes JAGtime, CFR, Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Orient Mako XL in orange for Thanksgiving, that wonderful American holiday in which we give thanks before eating everything we have.
    Name:  smiley-shocked003.gif
Views: 98
Size:  484 Bytes
    You're gonna eat the watch !!??

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Name:  smiley-shocked003.gif
Views: 98
Size:  484 Bytes
    You're gonna eat the watch !!??
    Everything is edible with enough gravy and/or ice cream.

-hayday

9. Likes CFR, Seriously, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Your bead-blasted version looks beautiful -- that was an inspired approach! I like the polished version just fine -- given the more modest proportions of this watch, it doesn't tend to be a magnet for scratches and dings. I love the bezel on this one, and how it looks with the silver dial.
    The bead-blasting was an option from RGM, but it seems almost no one took it. I am really happy with the satin finish it gives it and delighted by the scratch-resistance.

11. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post

Speedy for thanksgiving

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Happy Thanksgiving to the Americans out there.

Before the extended family descends upon us in a few hours, I am doing three of my favorite thing: (1) hanging out with one of my daughters; (2) lingering over a good coffee at a local coffee bar (in this case a decaf Americano); (3) spending some time at a watch forum.

Casio W-735H-2 again today, on a new navy/orange NATO.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417116059.551127.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  74.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes JAGtime, RBrylawski liked this post
    Two for me today. This for a day of Christmas shopping:

and this tonight:

G-Shock: GW3000B-1A
    Rolex: Submariner 14060M
    Accurist: 1961 Shockmaster (Gold) & 1965 Shockmaster (Steel)
    Omega: Speedmaster Professional 3570.50.00
    Meistersinger: Perigraph AM1002
    Ben Sherman: S489.OOBS
    Rotary: 1990 Quartz (Gold)
    Steinhart: Ocean GMT 39mm
    Certina: DS Super PH500M & DS PH200M
    Timex: MKI Mechanical

16. Likes JAGtime, CFR, RBrylawski, bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    For you, Rod, judges will allow it. However, you MUST make amends prior to the feasting. Wear something that is up to the challenge of the clean up. The UTS, maybe?

-hayday
    I can't make amends. All watches are safe and sound 30 miles away. We're at my brothers house this year. But they can't cook so I took over the kitchen and cooked a mighty fine meal, if I don't say so myself!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to all my IWL Family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

18. Likes CFR, bu11itt, JAGtime, hayday liked this post