Likes Likes:  638
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 16 November 2015 »»»»»»»»»

««««««««« WRUW - Monday - 16 November 2015 »»»»»»»»»

This one has seen a lot of wrist time, lately. Don't really know why. Maybe it's just a phase...

Name:  Omega_BA57_1.JPG
Views: 253
Size:  370.1 KB

Name:  Omega Speedy_proC16.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  284.1 KB

Wish you all a nice week ahead.

Sent from my blackberry (just kidding!)
    Dan :: Ball/ Benarus/ Boschett/ Damasko/ Doxa/ IWC/ Longines/ Omega/ Precista/ Rolex/ Seiko/ Sinn/ Tudor/ Tutima.

Orient Mako XL

-hayday

Name:  MAKO XL leather.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  109.9 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Giving my oldest vintage a little exercise. She's delicate so a little soft wear for the day...

Name:  IMG_0341-2.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  72.6 KB

Very interesting rockermastermike seeing the GS Diver on a strap. Never tried a strap out yet on mine. Must be extra light and comfy! Please post a few more when you got a chance. I was going to have a custom made black strap with gold stitching to match the Seiko italics. Only thing that is discouraging me is the fit of the lugs is so good. I know its not going to be easy coming out scratch free.

I'm not wearing a thing tonight while preparing my wrist for the new incoming tomorrow. It's sort of a ritual with me when a new watch is inbound. Weird? Sure it's weird but I need a well rested wrist
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can not take new picture because of camera problem...
    just replace the depleted battery on this copper IP casio.. i only got the watch for 5 month, but seem the watch must be in storage for years.. (i usually prefer to put a fresh battery on a new watch)
    it use tiny SR626 battery with 3 years operation time.. the movement is miyota (same one use by MDV106 or some Fossil), and as usual its a tiny movement that installed on a large case shimmed by plastic.. the good side is the movement keep excellent time& easily replaceable.

have a great day everybody!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Repeat of Saturdays choice.

PB140097 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PB141578 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PB141587 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr

PB141582 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr