Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Welcome to the LVMH Group!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the LVMH Group!

Sort of like Swatch, but with more diversity.

Looking forward to your posts!

Dan

2. Likes Der Amf, is that my watch, scottjc, -JP liked this post
    The existence of this forum has got me doing something I've never done before, which is google Bulgari. Discovering that their workhorse movement, the BLV191, is a genuine in house movement was a pleasant surprise (my eyes were cued up, ready to roll upon reading it was just a titivated 2892 or something)

edit: more reading revealed that until recently they did just use ETA. The everstupid Ariel Adams was grumbling about the pointlessness of their now having an in house movement, which suggests he hasn't noticed the news for the last decade
    Last edited by Der Amf; Nov 17, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

4. Likes scottjc, -JP, Dan R liked this post
    Blog Entries
    The BLV191 sure is a nice movement. Not that a watch company needs an in-house movement, but I think it adds to their prestige. I had to UN's before. They love to go on about how they modify the ETA. Well, it's still an ETA. I won't give as much unless it is an in-house movement.

But that is just me!

Dan