Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Some very nice photos of the Prometheus Piranha taken by Lex @OceanicTime

Some very nice photos of the Prometheus Piranha taken by Lex @OceanicTime

Some very nice photos of the Prometheus Piranha 500m Black taken by Lex @OceanicTime

PROMETHEUS Piranha 500M inBLACK

OceanicTime

2. Likes OTGabe, iceman66, Chronopolitano, SteamJ liked this post
    Sweet. I really like the case and the strap buckle. Looks like a very stout diver.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

Yeh , I quite like it too- just not sure about the bezel color.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Helson Blackbeard, Tag Heuer F1

I like it, but it seems like the engraving on the bezel will be hard to read with how it reflects. Other than that, I think that it always looks great!
    OWN
    Marathon JSAR G-Shock GW-530A, GA-100-1A1, G-9300-1 Mudman
    Seiko SKX007K2 Swatch High Wonder Maratac Large Pilot 2013 Russian AChS-1 panel clock
    Post first, edit for clarity later.