Likes Likes:  55
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An evening with Jerome Lambert, CEO of Montblanc

A cool event like this would not be complete without a few parting gifts. When I finally got a chance to look through the massive gift bag, I was surprised to be greeted with the following gifts.

The Art of Montblanc. Rather than the expected coffee table watch book, this book features pictures of Montblanc's art collection and art inspired by the brand.

Also included in the bag was a lovely leather watch roll and the Montblanc eau de toilette, which is a pleasing fragrance I might add.

2. Likes mlcor liked this post
    And if you are curious what the food at the three-star Michelin rated restaurant was like, you can check out my post over on the Food thread in the Lounge. If you just want the short and sweet version: it was amazingly delicious.

4. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Thanks for making us feel like we were there with you, Brian! Excellent read!

6. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Thanks for making us feel like we were there with you, Brian! Excellent read!
    Thanks, Walter! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thank you Brian, that was a thorough over view of all the watches. Between that and your post in the food thread I almost feel like I was there.

Full disclosure: I dislike extraneous holes in watches and skeleton dials, but I could stare at those Minervas for days.

I think the Vintage Tachydate would be the ideal for me, really attractive front and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Thank you Brian, that was a thorough over view of all the watches. Between that and your post in the food thread I almost feel like I was there.

Full disclosure: I dislike extraneous holes in watches and skeleton dials, but I could stare at those Minervas for days.

I think the Vintage Tachydate would be the ideal for me, really attractive front and back.
    Minerva does know their way around a movement. The Vintage Tachydate is beautiful in person. On looks alone, it would have been a tough choice between that and the blue-dialed 1858 Chronograph. If money were no object, however, I would go with the TimeWalker Chronograph 100 because it is just so cool to look at in operation.