Likes Likes:  116
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Ague Trading Company - News and Info

Hey Everyone,

We have been having a big sale the last few weeks. Right now all our straps are 60% off with AGUE60 as the discount code.

There has never been a better time to buy nor will there ever be a better time as we will not repeat this sale. Technically runs through Friday but we'll probably extend it a few days.

Thanks!
    Kody

2. Likes happyscrappyheropup, Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Hey Everyone,

We have been having a big sale the last few weeks. Right now all our straps are 60% off with AGUE60 as the discount code.

There has never been a better time to buy nor will there ever be a better time as we will not repeat this sale. Technically runs through Friday but we'll probably extend it a few days.

Thanks!
    Oh, I must indulge. I won’t be around to receive packages for the next couple of weeks, though. Do you ship USPS? If so, they should hold it while I’m away.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

We do indeed ship USPS, so the hold should not be a problem for any purchases made.
    Kody

5. Likes Raza liked this post
    Wish you did the seatbelt straps with PVD hardware in 20mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

I know, I'm sorry! We had to start somewhere.
    Kody

Howdy all...

We're closing our "doors" on December 13th at 5pm PST. As of yesterday everything except watch rolls are 70% off.

I also need to know who to talk to about the IWL straps? Which mod maybe? I would like to donate them to the forum, however many are left at the end of the sale.
    Kody

Howdy all...

We're closing our "doors" on December 13th at 5pm PST. As of yesterday everything except watch rolls are 70% off.

I also need to know who to talk to about the IWL straps? Which mod maybe? I would like to donate them to the forum, however many are left at the end of the sale.
    Placed an order yesterday. Sorry to hear you’re closing up shop but hope you’ll still be participating here.

Instagram: @ryanwearswatches

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post
    Placed an order yesterday. Sorry to hear you’re closing up shop but hope you’ll still be participating here.

yep hope so too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanpatrick View Post

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yep hope so too
    Thanks guys, I should have more time to be around here once this sale and our house move end... a little chaotic right now lol
    Kody

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Howdy all...

I'm so sorry to hear that. Your straps are great and always so reasonably priced.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking