Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dead island who kill you today ? :)

Dead island who kill you today ? :)

so was playing today and got killed by a sucider hiding in a beach hut I should know better as I have played as every character several times thou. but got excited with one of the mods I had done doh . so yeah lets do all things dead island helpful hints map locations for id card blue prints where has the best chest were the Banoi Herald excerpt are were the tapes are .. any fun thing happen when playing and of course the glitches
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Toxic Zed's demise and the electric-modified rifle were my favourite weapons.

I found that to be one of the most unique and enjoyable zombie vids I'd ever played. Never tried the second installment.
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    so was playing today and got killed by a sucider hiding in a beach hut I should know better as I have played as every character several times thou. but got excited with one of the mods I had done doh . so yeah lets do all things dead island helpful hints map locations for id card blue prints where has the best chest were the Banoi Herald excerpt are were the tapes are .. any fun thing happen when playing and of course the glitches

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianStraps View Post
    Toxic Zed's demise and the electric-modified rifle were my favourite weapons.

I found that to be one of the most unique and enjoyable zombie vids I'd ever played. Never tried the second installment.
    love the mindblower with logan still on it I must have play it a million times and I am still not bored. start riptide it's ok but it was not as good they keep making you. defend areas and there's more weapons but naff I got bored half way thou and could be my system. but on riptide it seem to slow as you start to fight and it would go slow mo which annoyed the hell out of me one is the better of the two you just got a better area to play and some times I will just go zombie bashing and legendary hunting but since I had to update to 0.3 it don't seem to have as many of them
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I've put it through translate a couple of times (from english to german then to spanish and back to english), and it starts to make sense......almost

Mindblower love logan still expected to have to play a million times and I'm still bored. Start Riptide is correct, but it was not so good, you retain. defend areas and more weapons, but I Naff of boring way and you could be my system. but riptide seems to slow as you begin to fight, and slow mo, which upset the better of the two you just play a better environment and sometimes I just go pounding the hell out of me Zombie legendary wrestler and go, but since I updated to 0.3 seem to have not so many of them

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I've put it through translate a couple of times (from english to german then to spanish and back to english), and it starts to make sense......almost
    No, no it doesn't

People actually play stuff like this for fun? Sounds terrifying.

"He's just a witness"

Quote Originally Posted by Drop of a Hat View Post
    People actually play stuff like this for fun? Sounds terrifying.

"He's just a witness"
    yep one of the ways to stay sane is to wacky a few zombies lol ... and by all account they are coming well that's what they say on the telly hmmmmm. so get the practice when you can ha-ha ...
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

O.K. Don't you guys ever give me guff about the PUN thread!