Likes Likes:  275
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Show your Squares!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Knives & Lint View Post
    I only have one traditional square, my custom GW5000, given the BB treatment and placed on a composite bracelet.

Only one but an Insanely Fantastic Square!!!! its gonna last you a life time unless you lost it or got robbed... (Stupid criminal... he dont know that you got weapons hehehe,but dont worry about the last one, it's fly so low under the radar, people think it's a $20 wallmart casio hhahaha... just kiddin' buddy!)

2. Likes Knives & Lint, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Only one but an Insanely Fantastic Square!!!! its gonna last you a life time unless you lost it or got robbed... (Stupid criminal... he dont know that you got weapons hehehe,but dont worry about the last one, it's fly so low under the radar, people think it's a $20 wallmart casio hhahaha... just kiddin' buddy!)
    Thanks my friend. You're right though, I love the way this model flies under the radar, while still feeling somewhat sophisticated. Its quickly becoming the watch I reach for when I get home and take off whatever other watch I have been wearing for the day. I wear it other places too, but when I'm home and don't have a watch on for the moment, I find myself not being able to resist picking it up and throwing it on. I just really enjoy the feeling it gives on the wrist.

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knives & Lint View Post
    Thanks my friend. You're right though, I love the way this model flies under the radar, while still feeling somewhat sophisticated. Its quickly becoming the watch I reach for when I get home and take off whatever other watch I have been wearing for the day. I wear it other places too, but when I'm home and don't have a watch on for the moment, I find myself not being able to resist picking it up and throwing it on. I just really enjoy the feeling it gives on the wrist.
    Cant blame you for admiring your work of art... i dont know why but i got a feeling someday -- since you really love this one-- you'll have another but with positive display just for practicallity hahaha =)

it fly under the radar... like a fighter jet plane, only the stealth and the sophisticated one would be able to really fly under the radar hehehe..

6. Likes Knives & Lint liked this post

Square ?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

8. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post

Square ?

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    sure! infact it's the KING of square!! =)

i wish i have bigger wrist to enjoy those super strong KING of square hehehe...if the DW5600 can survive 10 meters drop, i bet the king would survive 5x or more of that torture =)
    not that we're gonna ever do that, we dont abuse our G right hehehe..

10. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post

Sjors's favourite colour I guess:-)

Sent from my iPhone 6+