I just realised there isn't a Seiko sub-forum, so will leave this here...

Just arrived from Creation Watches, £140 including DHL delivery, and it was delivered on a Saturday too (never expected that!) so it took just 3 days to get to me.

It's a solar powered, quartz regulated chronograph with running (ticking) seconds at 9, elapsed minutes at 6 and a 24 hour totaliser at 3. The chronograph sweep hand, when engaged, ticks 5 times per second. Reset is a standard quartz slow-glide. It also has a date at 4.30.

A full solar charge will keep this baby running for 6 months, and it indicates low charge by ticking every two seconds so you know if to take it out in the daylight. Hands, pearl pip and indices are all lumed with Seiko's usually superb formula.

The watch comes with a bracelet which has raised, polished centre links. Although an unusual choice for what is ostensibly a tool diver, it does look good. It has a horrible pin and collar system for the links (what is wrong with screws?) although not as bad as the Monster as the collars are held within the centre links so don't pop out when you attempt to reassemble the bracelet.

Timekeeping is perfect, as you would expect from a quartz regulated movement, chronograph works great, timing down to 1/5th a second. The bezel is really nice and clicks smoothly but positively. The whole watch screams quality, and it is heavy and solid feeling with screw down pushers and crown and a divers extension for full 200m water resistance.

I would recommend this watch to anyone wanting a good looking, reliable watch that will keep on going no matter what you throw at it, and for the price it is a steal.