Likes Likes:  2

Thread: **** found this a good read ****

**** found this a good read ****

well was looking into something about the old pobeda and this caught my eye a new one is out it's and use in the poster of the new man from uncle film of the watch but ( not the one used in the movie I am lead to believe ) in the poster it has the other model will try and find it

The Petrodvorets Watch Factory launched new collection under its historical brand «Pobeda» in honor of the 70th anniversary of Victory (in russian: “Pobeda”) in World War II. “Pobeda” watches have been produced since 1945. The brand was launched in April 1945 by order of the Kremlin. The Soviet watchmakers had to create watches symbolising the heroism of Russian soldiers who fought Nazi Germany. The first “Pobeda” wristwatches were extremely popular and successful. Until the 60-s, “Pobeda” was the most produced watch model in the world. Politicians, military figures, artists wore “Pobeda” watches. The brand “Pobeda” is of a great importance for Petrodvorets Watch Factory and its employees. During the time of the Second World war, the factory was in the center of the major historical events. In spite of blockade the factory employees never stopped producing instruments for planes and military equipment. The factory lost the majority of its employees on the front line and inside Leningrad blockade territory. New “Pobeda” is based on its historical design from 1945. Petrodvorets Watch Factory is an official owner of brand “Pobeda”. All models have their unic design, but based on the original models. Designers worked on a new “Pobeda” collection really hard to make it fresh and bright. The Petrodvorets Watch Factory was founded by Peter the Great in 1721, It is producing watches under the brand «Pobeda» (Victory) since 1945, and «Raketa» since 1961 in honor of Yuri Gagarin. »Raketa» is one of the rare watch factories in the World producing its own watch movements from A to Z, including hair-spring and escapement. Shops, where you can find new “Pobeda” collection: Moscow Imperiya Chasov — Sadovaya — Spasskaya st., 12/23, 2 de bon ton - st. Yartsevskaya 19 St.Petersburg STATUS — 27, Liteyniy prospect. STATUS - 60, Grand Avenue P. ALL TIME -«Kuptsa Yakovleva» mall, 38 Sadovaya str., 2 floor. Rostov Imperia Chasov — 23, Bolshja Sadovaja str. FACTORY SHOPS Official online shop www.raketa-shop.com FACTORY SHOP

original transcript
    ЧАСЫ “ПОБЕДА”. НОВАЯ КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ! POBEDA WATCHES. NEW COLLECTION! Петродворцовый Часовой Завод выпускает новую коллекцию под своим историческим брендом “Победа”, к 70-летнему юбилею Победы в Великой Отечественной войне! Часовой бренд “Победа” был создан по указу Кремля в апреле 1945 года. На часовщиков была возложена особая миссия: создать часы, которые будут знаменовать героизм и волю каждого жителя страны. Часы “Победа” широко известны и пользуются настоящей народной славой. До 60-х годов они были самой производимой моделью часов в мире. “Победу” носили военные, политики, деятели искусства, ударники производства, заслуженные ветераны труда. Для Петродворцового Часового Завода и его работников марка “Победа” особенно важна: во время Великой Отечественной войны, несмотря на блокаду, работники завода продолжали производить приборы для самолетов и военной техники. В 1946 году во время празднования годовщины Победы в Великой Отечественной войне часы “Победа” вручались героям войны. Дизайн современных часов «Победа» зиждется на историческом дизайне 1945г. Петродворцовый Часовой Завод — единственный официальный обладатель исторического бренда «Победа». Основные черты дизайна сохранили дух и тенденции классической модели 1945г. Дизайнеры “Ракеты” кропотливо изучали исторические чертежи и архивы, чтобы сохранить преемственность, но, в то же время, коллекция получилась яркой и интересной для молодых людей. Петродворцовый Часовой Завод — старейшее предприятие России, основан Петром I в 1721 году. На сегодняшний день Петродворцовый Часовой Завод является единственной в России и одной из редких мировых мануфактур, производящих собственные часовые механизмы от А до Я, включая спираль и баланс. С 1961 года завод выпускает часы “Ракета”, названные в честь первого полета в космос Юрия Гагарина. Новую коллекцию “Победы” можно приобрести в следующих магазинах: Москва Империя Часов — ул. Садовая-Спасская, д. 12/23, стр. 2 de bon ton - ул. Ярцевская, 19 Санкт-Петербург Status — Литейный пр. 27 Status — Большой пр. П.С., 60 Alltime — ул. Садовая, дом 38, ТД «Купца Яковлева» Ростов-на-Дону Империя Часов — ул. Большая Садовая д.23 Магазины при Заводе Официальный интернет-магазин Часового завода www.raketa-shop.com МАГАЗИН ПРИ ЗАВОДЕ

As always Ismy
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    here is one of the poster I saw

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I know the new Pobeda are quartz, but I'd be tempted by one (well, several, actually!) if they were just a little less expensive ... but it's an offshoot of modern Raketa, so what can you expect?

Randy

yeah I was a bit of-put by that had a load of 80's Russian quartz that worked very well some grand nos stock ones to but yes modern quartz in Russian watches is a bit of a turn off for me for some reason like my Russians on the whole to be a mech unless of specific importance otherwise like with the perestroika nos I had or the raketa divers they did or the luch they did but all 80's / 90's but yes thought for the price of them you could get a decent original for that and mechanical to boot
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

6. Likes SpaceAgeSoul liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    yeah I was a bit of-put by that had a load of 80's Russian quartz that worked very well some grand nos stock ones to but yes modern quartz in Russian watches is a bit of a turn off for me for some reason like my Russians on the whole to be a mech unless of specific importance otherwise like with the perestroika nos I had or the raketa divers they did or the luch they did but all 80's / 90's but yes thought for the price of them you could get a decent original for that and mechanical to boot
    I have a feeling I'll finally bite the bullet and buy one someday, just to appease my curiosity. But for close to $200 shipped (at least the ones I've seen on eBay, are they cheaper direct?), it'll be when I have a good bit of 'mad money' to burn without overthinking the purchase in light of what else I could get with the same amount.

R

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAgeSoul View Post
    I have a feeling I'll finally bite the bullet and buy one someday, just to appease my curiosity. But for close to $200 shipped (at least the ones I've seen on eBay, are they cheaper direct?), it'll be when I have a good bit of 'mad money' to burn without overthinking the purchase in light of what else I could get with the same amount.

R
    yes that is it when I bought my others they was all really good deals at the time some of the price has double if not treble but some wish had risk it back then as at one time you could see a 3133 or a 3017 at under a ton now a beat up one brings more then that so yes wish had tag a few when I had the chance there are some great one's had to let some of mine go that was keepers but that's life but think some I was keeping more for what they was then the enjoyment of wearing so think in a way it has help me define what I truly want am trying to find the one Russian that ticks all the boxes thought strela but not bigger enough .

so in a way it helps me to get rid of some to see if I get that buyers remorse and so far not yet and on some I thought I would the b-hur seems like a keeper so far not sure on the rest the old pob well had that over twenty years so going nowhere but most the others are going I think I will end up stream lining to what I actual wear not so they just sit in displays cases. some ant touch in a over a year so think I need to see what I want to own now not what is iconic but don't tend to wear.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Been a fan of the Pobeda Marine for some time, had high hopes on the re-issue launch...then they put a quartz in it
    Strap looks too small. or case looks too big for the strap though
    This would have been an ace marketing coup what with the film , could be first of ....
    Hope they bring a proper re-issue

why I go vintage over new they stand the test of time and if it is still going you got a good one is my thoughts
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

sharky
    rest easy good buddy