Thread: WRUW January 2016

WRUW January 2016

Starting the new year with my "Atrium"
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1451655466941.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  44.6 KB
    Cheers, Sedi

Happy new year everybody!

still a couple more days before i got home... so i'm still stuck with black monster and 5030c.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Hope your mother get well soon Greg... hope everything are getting better and you could have some free time...

happy new year my friends!!
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    All the best for your mom Greg. Hopefully everything will be alright and my best well wishes to her. Take good care and talk to you in 12 hours or so. Just bought this ... 4 later tonight

Best
    Tom

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Thanks for the well wishes. My mother is being treated in the hospital. I've been spending alot of time there.

I really need to get a smartphone to stay connected with. I just never have gotten around to getting one yet.

Hopefully she will improve and get back home soon.

My favorite square today.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I really need to get a smartphone to stay connected with. I just never have gotten around to getting one yet.
    i still use Nokia my self, and not the advanced one.. got a low end android with no packet data, so only use it with my home wifi just for occational WhatsApp.

yeah, you're right Greg.. i would already have a good smart phone if i'm not keep on spending my money in watches! hahaha..

but in 5-10 years, the smart phone would lost its value and the screwback g-shock would retain its value better... yeah, we are silly creatures..

5. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    My Gs in 2015

Kobe on the first day of the New Year

Sent from my iPhone 6+

My Gs in 2015

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Congrats on some awesome additions to your collection for 2015 Tom.

The mudmasters are definitely my favorite and you got three of the best looking models.

8. Likes deepsea_dweller, iyonk liked this post
    Congrats on some awesome additions to your collection for 2015 Tom.

The mudmasters are definitely my favorite and you got three of the best looking models.
    Thank you very much Greg Yes love the Mudmasters too. Well done Casio. Wish you all the best for 2016 and best wishes to your mom. Happy weekend

Sent from my iPhone 6+

10. Likes Greg, iyonk liked this post
    Eco drive today.

Have a great weekend.

My Gs in 2015

Sent from my iPhone 6+
    Truly EPIC Picture Tom!!!!

awesome picture and you really got outstanding G collection! we're so proud of you!

13. Likes deepsea_dweller, Greg liked this post
    Eco drive today.

Have a great weekend.
    200M WR, solar powered for low maintenance, highly legible dial and hands, great condition on bargain price -- and most of all, look so great on your wrist! what's not to love?

15. Likes Greg, deepsea_dweller liked this post