Likes Likes:  267
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 12 January 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I've been out for a while (not that most of you noticed) so I figured I'd go ahead and jump back in for a WRUW thread. Since my watch addiction has been waning lately (just a phase I'm sure) I've found myself switching watches around a lot less (well there was that one week where I wore a different watch 7 days in a row). I've been sticking to the trusty GMT-II quite a bit, so today is no exception. Have a great day everyone (and rest of the day or evening for our other-side-of-the-world members).

ALWAYS Glad to see you around Chris...
    yes, i did notice..

2. Likes bu11itt, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    The new one.

And just for Iyonk a rare wristy. Despite the appearance from this angle, there is no lug overhang. Exactly 0mm of overhang.

Attachment 39874
    Thank You very much for fulfiling my wish Henry!!
    Currently i'm a HUGE fan of the M-Force (wearing mine as i type this).. these series is BIG, but i'm so much in love with them.. i've been google-ing the titanium version since i saw your post to check out if they are available locally..

i know the nato is 22mm but there seem to be some gap on the lug side.. are you sure it is 22mm?

these BIG and THICK M-Force sometime need thick and supple leather so they can wear much better... but since yours is titanium, i think it would be a joy to wear with nato..

4. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    what else would it be

Name:  PICT0001.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  46.7 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    what else would it be

Name:  PICT0001.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  46.7 KB

No Surprise... it s a nice watch for sure.. luv it!

7. Likes is that my watch, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    No Surprise... it s a nice watch for sure.. luv it!
    thanks mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

9. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I've been out for a while (not that most of you noticed) so I figured I'd go ahead and jump back in for a WRUW thread. Since my watch addiction has been waning lately (just a phase I'm sure) I've found myself switching watches around a lot less (well there was that one week where I wore a different watch 7 days in a row). I've been sticking to the trusty GMT-II quite a bit, so today is no exception. Have a great day everyone (and rest of the day or evening for our other-side-of-the-world members).

Hey Chris!

That's no excuse for not posting in the food thread.

11. Likes bu11itt, watchdaddy1, JAGtime liked this post
    Thank You very much for fulfiling my wish Henry!!
    Currently i'm a HUGE fan of the M-Force (wearing mine as i type this).. these series is BIG, but i'm so much in love with them.. i've been google-ing the titanium version since i saw your post to check out if they are available locally..

i know the nato is 22mm but there seem to be some gap on the lug side.. are you sure it is 22mm?

these BIG and THICK M-Force sometime need thick and supple leather so they can wear much better... but since yours is titanium, i think it would be a joy to wear with nato..
    23 mm between the lugs. It is super light weight for it's size. It is quite comfortable on the nato. I am pretty sure I will leave it on that for a while.

13. Likes iyonk, watchdaddy1 liked this post

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by deCompression View Post
    new arrival Phil? looks great.

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

16. Likes deCompression, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I've noticed.
    I would keep that 1 on for sometime as well. Hopefully the waning is just a phase. Nice to see you back & what a way to jump back in

I'm fairly confident it's just a phase, it's happened before. I guess it's just the natural progression of things.

ALWAYS Glad to see you around Chris...
    yes, i did notice..
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Hey Chris!

That's no excuse for not posting in the food thread.
    I will rectify that later today. Even though I wasn't posting, I still kept taking pics with the intention of dropping them into the food thread.
    Chris:

18. Likes Henry Krinkle, watchdaddy1, iyonk liked this post