Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on this vintage Seamaster?

Opinions on this vintage Seamaster?

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    forgive me but it says sold on the advert -or have you been quick off the mark ?
    Ack! No. Better get back to him asap. Maybe be too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Too late. Damn. Lesson learned.

thats a shame - things are meant to happen though -maybe you will decide to go whole hog and find a broad arrow handed one [ they are rocking horse sh** though ] - anyway gives you more time to do the background befoire buying

thats a shame - things are meant to happen though -maybe you will decide to go whole hog and find a broad arrow handed one [ they are rocking horse sh** though ] - anyway gives you more time to do the background befoire buying
    I've been watching for some time now--this one hit all the right buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I've been watching for some time now--this one hit all the right buttons.

pity you didn't though Micor !! there will be others -there always are -goodnight my friend

6. Likes mlcor liked this post
    there will be others -there always are

This

Although the buyer might drop out and you'll be in then

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    This

Although the buyer might drop out and you'll be in then
    It's possible. I did send the seller a message saying if that happened, he should let me know.

I'm terribly late, sorry Mlcor.

Black dials are not that easy to find and I always wonder if it's a redial. Anyway, in this case, if it's a redial, it's a very good one.

Hope you find your birthyear watch soon Mlcor and again, sorry for being so late...guess I need a watch

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I'm terribly late, sorry Mlcor.

Black dials are not that easy to find and I always wonder if it's a redial. Anyway, in this case, if it's a redial, it's a very good one.

Hope you find your birthyear watch soon Mlcor and again, sorry for being so late...guess I need a watch
    No worries, C. The seller claimed the dial was original. I'm not an expert but from the pictures, it certainly looked to be. Oh well, next time...

11. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Oh well, next time...
    Sometimes when it's not expected...that's how I got mine - pure luck.
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 13, 2016 at 10:18 PM.