Page 48 of 78 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Camera/Photography 'stuff'

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Usually boils down to cold hard cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    400 x 10,000 = 4 mill.
    Who's the first with a wrist shot

2. Likes Chicolabronse liked this post
    I discovered a nice feature on the TG-5. If one is taking a live composite, which can go on for hours, and the battery drains the camera will save the image before shutting down. This was only 45 minutes so it isn't really much of anything, but if this had gone on for two or three hours I'd be pretty pleased that it had saved the image.

P6191912 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

4. Likes geoffbot, Strela167 liked this post
    Pretty cool
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

6. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    I'm thinking I might just set the camera up tonight and then go to bed, now that I know I don't have to worry about battery life. The other nice thing is that one could plug the camera diretly into any USB charger and leave it on for...days.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

The more I hear on the TG 5 the more impressed.
    Foxed on the microscope until checked out the manual

9. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    The more I hear on the TG 5 the more impressed.
    Foxed on the microscope until checked out the manual
    I liked what I heard so much that I ended up buying one. My old waterproof camera needed to be replaced and this seemed like the best possible option.

11. Likes Henry Krinkle, Strela167 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post
    I liked what I heard so much that I ended up buying one. My old waterproof camera needed to be replaced and this seemed like the best possible option.
    Was very close myself, but got an SX730 last week

ps pity no supplied manuals nowadays, or cables, case , card...
    Last edited by Strela167; Jun 21, 2018 at 06:03 AM.

Had some people around today, and going though some old photos brought wonder and delight , and never, the hair, the clothes , the cars....
    Just a thought , looking over printed photos is hands on , and people share , is it the same with online.

14. Likes OhDark30 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Had some people around today, and going though some old photos brought wonder and delight , and never, the hair, the clothes , the cars....
    Just a thought , looking over printed photos is hands on , and people share , is it the same with online.
    To a degree. Time hop and Google's 'this day last year/2 years ago' is great fun. And of course sharing say wedding pics from different sources - just had fun doing that from sister's wedding.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Question :

I still have my old Minolta Dynax 500si SLR with a 25-70mm macro and a 70-210 zoom.

I hear that Sony DSLR cameras use the same mount (Sony took over Minolta).

What cheap Sony DSLR body only could I get that's half decent but doesn't eat up my watch budget for the next decade
    Doesn't have to be the newest model.