Likes Likes:  26
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a cheap, smart digital watch (not a digital smart watch!)

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    It's overbudget, but I've just found this rather tidy looking Casio ana-digi...

http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showthread.php?t=4573

how about something vintage

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes iyonk, Greg liked this post
    Aha, thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

5. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    how about something vintage

I'm sure Sherri would tell me not to worry, but my worry with vintage digital is difficulties with servicing

think if you buy for the right price enjoy till it stops then new watch time but yes can be tricky had a friend buy one that was suppose to be full working but it was not but yes you could probably get a nice seiko vintage for the money there some great digital seikos that get miss a lot.

can't find it but sure casio or could be timex did a retro spoon watch that was kinda cool but being brand new would allay any of the fears of vintage digital but I have bought a fair few job lots with digital in that just need a battery and away you go
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

for casual look.. the timex look quite smart on leather..

here's my gold one with brown leather.
    Name:  DSCN5135.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  61.1 KB

I think the Pulsar PQ2003 looks quite dressy or smart. The negative display is one of the better ones with adjustable contrast.
    Cheers, Sedi

10. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    I think the Pulsar PQ2003 looks quite dressy or smart. The negative display is one of the better ones with adjustable contrast.
    That's pretty cool, but I have to say the Casio LCW-M300 you have is now firmly on my hit list

There's two types of layouts for the timekeeping display:

And it has a cool scrolling menu for the features. It has three alarms, timer, stopwatch, calendar function. Needs a lot of juice however. Two years of battery life.
    Cheers, Sedi

13. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    There's two types of layouts for the timekeeping display:

And it has a cool scrolling menu for the features. It has three alarms, timer, stopwatch, calendar function. Needs a lot of juice however. Two years of battery life.
    It is a cool display