Likes Likes:  585
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 31 January 2016 »»»»»»»»»

Still wearing my new citizen.

Temps going to soar today so the snow may finally melt completely.

Got the opportunity to photo some of the visitors to my yard. They are very camera shy.

Have a great Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by chrisualcala View Post
    Hello everyone I am new here and was wondering if I placed a order Jan 28 2016 from n factory what are the chances of me getting it this week? He said he will ship it via dhl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No idea what you're on about mate - this forum doesn't sell anything. Our members do sometimes in the sales corner forum here, but you would need to engage with the relevant individual re a specific purchase. Drop me a PM if you need help.

Are you wearing a watch today?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

3. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I was enjoying my new casio ana-digi from the mornin'... i really like this Casio.. the body is solid stainless steel, great features and fit me so well... luv it!

sudenly, out of the blue, a relative of mine give this timex to me.. he said he bought a couple, one for him and one for me, he didn't know i'm a watch guy, he just think of me.. what a blessing!
    it is such a wonderful gesture that touch my heart!

the first thing of course remove the factory nylon strap to save it.. and put it on leather... as usual because i like the look and feel on the wrist.. (plus maybe i'm narcist with my own strap =)

have a beautiful sunday my friends!!!
    Awesome gift from your relative Iyonk. The timex looks great on your strap.

I have to ask, did you explain to this relative that you are a "Watch Guy" or did you keep the secret safe?

5. Likes iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Awesome gift from your relative Iyonk. The timex looks great on your strap.

I have to ask, did you explain to this relative that you are a "Watch Guy" or did you keep the secret safe?
    Hahaha... I do keep it moderately quiet about my watch addiction.. I just sincerely thank him for the thougtful gift, replace the strap and show him back the result...
    He just said 'wow!, you make that yourself?' I said 'yes, so i can conserve the original strap' hehehe..
    His final word is 'if that makes you happy -- that's all that matter' LOL!

7. Likes Greg, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisualcala View Post
    Hello everyone I am new here and was wondering if I placed a order Jan 28 2016 from n factory what are the chances of me getting it this week? He said he will ship it via dhl

Welcome

Ask seller for tracking number then you can see anticipated delivery.

Post a pic of what you are wearing today for the WRUW thread or an incoming thread in Central for your new purchase - we all enjoy seeing other peoples purchases and tastes

MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

9. Likes Henry Krinkle, is that my watch liked this post
    Hopefully a nice quiet Sunday before February hits me at work like a large, nasty anvil.

Starting with the SD

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Starting with the SD

Like a boss.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

13. Likes stew77, watchdaddy1, chrisualcala, iyonk liked this post

Name:  SeikoSKX3.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  65.7 KB
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

A good Sunday to you.

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk