Likes Likes:  1,051
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ** WRUW - FEBRUARY 2016 **

** WRUW - FEBRUARY 2016 **

Continue Our Monthly WRUW... thank you for the entertaining posts guys! last month was GREAT!

after absent for a while in buying G... this one is my recent purchase.. it was a great bargain i ca not refuse since i usually prefer square and only got 1 DW6900 in white..
    not a fan of the factory strap since it make wide gaps on the sides.. so i put it on DW5600 strap and it feel and fit my wrist much better... would be awesome if it is GW5000 soft strap, but that nice strap permanently on my DW5030c.

i like this G and will put it in my rotation..

Name:  DSCN4563.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  50.2 KB

Name:  DSCN4570.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  43.3 KB

Name:  DSCN4575.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  42.1 KB

have a great month my friends!!

Good morning.

Sent with Tapatalk

PRG-260 today. Like that shiny bezel!

Seiko SRP515
    Cheers, Sedi

happy feb guys you know I need to keep up with this wruw as there are all ways amazing watches in here so thanks guys for posting
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes iyonk, Greg, deepsea_dweller liked this post
    Glad to have you around ismy..

...evening switch

Regards Phil
    Moderator German Watches & Dive Watches

9. Likes Sedi, d2mac, Greg, iyonk, is that my watch liked this post
    Great start Iyonk.

Congrats on the new DW6900.

Everyone needs at least one basic 6900 in their collection. Perfect fit with that strap.

Got a new streamlight Nano as a gift and I am amazed at how bright this tiny light is. It's going on my key ring and that says alot about it. I never thought I would find an LED small enough that puts out enough light to earn a spot on my key ring. The only thing that could ruin it now is if the battery life is absolutely pathetic.

Have a great month.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Steamlight makes great flashlight Greg!.. just got myself a couple more small flashlights also, still testing them =)

got this dead timex as a gift.. she said if i dont want it its oke, she might just trash it since its dead.. i said i can change the battery and give it back, she said.. 'if you can make it alive again its yours'

it use cr2025.. so it spent its life in the drawer for quite a while until the battery got depleted.. it is never been worn but got a few dings...
    Name:  DSCN4594.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  45.5 KB

so i clean it up, change the battery to a fresh one... as i predict, it come alive.. it is an older model for sure, but the band still supple and just like new..

caseback shot
    Name:  DSCN4634.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  45.1 KB

i like it, the shape is comfortable, the digits is big and legible.. got to push the upper right button to show month and date (dont mind it)
    either i'm gonna enjoy it as a substitute to my F-91w or give it someday to a kid that might need a watch..

Name:  DSCN4612.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  50.5 KB

also enjoy my black dial seiko 5 on khaki nylon.. i like the cream dial so much that i got myself the black dial one..

Surfer square!