Likes Likes:  495
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Sunday - 21 February 2016 »»»»»»»»»

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    few more different looks...not many will be a fan i think

Micah grey shark

Managed to pry the 29er off the wrist today. SKX got the nod.

well with all this talk of Certina's why not my vintage Certina Bristol 190 yes indeed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    I did some experiment to tryout my new black material and practice for working on the strap orders..
    the leather is great, i'm happy about it.. i need to buy more blue threads since this one is to subtle.

Attachment 42531

tried it on my solar seiko... definitely gonna get more shade of blue threads latter..
    Attachment 42532

gave a couple of watches to my brother in law.. on is a brand new seiko solar i got at the AD just for him, and also gave him my Orient white dial and sapphire crystal.. i think he is hooked =)
    Attachment 42533

Attachment 42534

also gave a couple of my Alba Chrono to my Nieces.. i love my watches, but i love my family more.. i know i sent them to a good home.. =)
    i only gave all the watches that i bought myself... and i keep all the watches that i got as a gift.. watches are great memorabilia..
    Attachment 42535

Attachment 42536

Attachment 42537

Attachment 42538

life is great.. i'm happy that my watches could cheer up my close ones.. =)
    My hat is off to you Iyonk.

I admire your generosity and giving spirit. You are a very special person.

I'm sure your family members are pleased.

I love the new material strap too. Perfect match on your seiko.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My hat is off to you Iyonk.

I admire your generosity and giving spirit. You are a very special person.

I'm sure your family members are pleased.

I love the new material strap too. Perfect match on your seiko.
    Thank Greg!
    your next 21mm will be using the same batch of leather.. so it is gonna be your first black from me especially for your Citizen BM6401

Yes my brother in law and my nieces are all very happy with the watches... they are still keeping all the casio i gave, so this time i gave them analog for variety.. i'm just so happy to see they are all happy..
    right now i have plenty of watches that i can share/give to my close ones.. i would still keep some that are meant a lot for me.. may be when things get better, i'll upgrade my collection a notch..

6. Likes meijlinder, scottjc, Greg, stew77 liked this post
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Iyonk, you better be careful--people might start to think you are a kind and generous person.

Speaking of Iyonk, this one for now:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Noon switch. And my humble homage to Umberto Eco, who passed away last week; sit tibi terra levis Professore.

Eco used to wear a Panerai, but since I don't have one, I had to appeal to the italian vibe of the Eberhard.

Name:  P2210011b.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  366.5 KB