Likes Likes:  4,418
Page 662 of 662 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662
Results 6,611 to 6,613 of 6613

Thread: The cars and bikes thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Does your Raptor have the rear coil springs or is that just the Raptor R?
    Rear coils for all gen 3 raptors it's a very smooth riding vehicle the Fox adjustable shocks work great I keep it on normal setting around town the sport setting firms it right up and Baja setting is too much for the street especially my pothole ridden town I like that it has three setting each for steering,shocks, and exhaust probably too many things that can go wrong but so far it's been excellent my favorite thing to do is speed bumps at full throttle a little childish but fun all the same

Sent from my SM-P613 using Tapatalk

2. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Haha good man!!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

[QUOTE=Samanator;622807]Does your Raptor have the rear coil springs or is that just the Raptor R?[/QUOTE @Samantor not the best pics but here is the coil and shock setup

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

5. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post