Likes Likes:  4,414
Page 327 of 661 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 6606

Thread: The cars and bikes thread!

That's all very cool
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I took the 2019 Mustang GT for a spin today, with his nice burbeling sound of the 5.0 v8. I opted for the manual stick shift+ This car as is would cost 41999€ all in. I'm going to drive other cars during the weekend as wel. May the best car win and gives me years of pleasure
    Last edited by I-B; Dec 14, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

I love this:

4. Likes mlcor, Raza liked this post
    Well, turns out Mrs. Cor didn't get the Highlander after all--we were all set to go, then found out that the side mirrors don't fold in (except manually) and therefore it won't fit our garage unless you get out and manually fold the mirrors in every time.

We then were close to getting an Infiniti QX60, but both of the ones we drove had check engine lights on, supposedly because they had both run out of gas (new, mind you) and they hadn't cleared the light. Now, that might not cause any damage (at least not unless you keep letting it happen over and over) but we felt it spoke poorly of the dealer. So now she's back to square one...

Audi Allroad. A bit more civilised than an SUV and (I think) not too wide.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Audi Allroad. A bit more civilised than an SUV and (I think) not too wide.
    Not big enough, I’m afraid. She likes the Q7, but finds it hard to get into (she’s only five feet tall). Same with the Porsche Cayenne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New q8 soon
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Range Rover Sport?

I think they have ‘easy entry’ adjustable height.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    New q8 soon
    They're out here, actually, and we test drove it as well. Quite nice but a similar issue for her as the Q7.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Range Rover Sport?

I think they have ‘easy entry’ adjustable height.
    Terrible reliability ratings. The Q8 can adjust its suspension, and she's still thinking about that. I also suggested that since the Cayenne has three driver's seat memory settings, she could set one all the way down and back to get in, then hit the other one to put her in driving position. But mainly I'm not saying anything because she's so exasperated by all the test drives and "almost" purchases. She hates all of it with a passion. At this point I think she's going to just leave it be until after Christmas. I'm certainly not going to bring it up.

12. Likes gnuyork liked this post