Likes Likes:  19

Thread: A strange one for me . . .

A strange one for me . . .

I don't like dates on watches, never been fond of Rolex's cyclops but dang I couldn't get this one off my mind. I guess it's really the gorgeous blue dial that over shadows anything/everything else. Not a favorite of Rolex fans I've noticed but will say it has the same robust and impeccable quality build that the manufacturer is famous/known for and I'm very satisfied with it. Probably be sporting it for at least the next couple days, if not longer, a few gratuitous pics from earlier today for those that might be interested . . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Can't believe you got a watch with a date, let alone a date and a cyclop! It does have a blue dial, though. Kidding, of course.

Don't know if Rolex fans like this model or not - and it doesn't realy matter, does it? - but I believe there are a few fans, here. It's an interesting choice: solid, reliable but not your usual Sub. I like it.

Congratulations and enjoy your new watch.

3. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Wise words C, thx! I know the dial has a lot to do with it . . . there's the platinum dialed model too but doesn't have quite the same level of attraction for me . . .

5. Likes CFR liked this post
    That's really nice. Black bezel would be perfect for me.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

7. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    The Yacht Master is often overshadowed by its more famous siblings but it is a gorgeous, well proportioned watch. And let's not forget that beautiful platinum bezel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    The Yacht Master is often overshadowed by its more famous siblings but it is a gorgeous, well proportioned watch. And let's not forget that beautiful platinum bezel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thx Col, I very much agree . . . here's another gratuitous shot, appreciate the comments . . .

11. Likes Col Angus, CFR, wschofield3, timekeeper liked this post
    Never really cared for the YM but this particular one is great!

13. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Late to this party...but that is one of my favorite Rolex watches along with the BLNR and Explorer. Sweet pick up!

15. Likes uchinanchu liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Late to this party...but that is one of my favorite Rolex watches along with the BLNR and Explorer. Sweet pick up!
    Hey thank you Walter! And you know me, in all the way so since the blue dial mesmerizes so, had to bring the new Rhodium dialed model in too, talk about redundancy . .

17. Likes geoffbot, CFR, timekeeper liked this post