Likes Likes:  246
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ..woyw nov27 thursday::..

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Sorry to mention it, but did you notice your wrist...errr...how can I say this... is... nude?! Did you? How dare, you Mr Brylawski? This is a family forum.

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Rod.
    Why yes I did notice the nakedness of my wrist. Yes I did. But just think of my obviously sensuous naked wrist as Rod's planned watch preservation for one day only!

And thanks C!!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

2. Likes CFR, bu11itt, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Despicable behavior I call for a permanent ban...nudity is certainly against the Holy rules !
    Don't think of it as nudity. Think of it as doing the right thing to watch-kind, which should trump any indiscretion. Yes it should!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

4. Likes JAGtime, Bwana liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and I will be in the kitchen cooking most of the day, Thanksgiving is one of the few times I don't wear a watch. God forbid one of my watches gets to see the inside cavity of a turkey. Shudder the thought! So this is how my wrist will be tomorrow:

Attachment 2102
    Why yes I did notice the nakedness of my wrist. Yes I did. But just think of my obviously sensuous naked wrist as Rod's planned watch preservation for one day only!

And thanks C!!
    Don't think of it as nudity. Think of it as doing the right thing to watch-kind, which should trump any indiscretion. Yes it should!
    I can vouch for the robustness and aversion to "juices" of the SBGR083. Feel free to wear that one tomorrow. Here's proof...

Chris:

6. Likes RBrylawski, Martin, CFR, OrangeSport liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I can vouch for the robustness and aversion to "juices" of the SBGR083. Feel free to wear that one tomorrow. Here's proof...

Every time I see that picture, I cry just a little bit. Yes I do!! You know.........you could be arrested for cruelty to fine time pieces. It's a little known law, but a law none-the-less!

8. Likes bu11itt, JAGtime liked this post
    rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    Name:  2014-09-08 09.16.36_resize.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  51.4 KB
    its been a while...

Every time I see that picture, I cry just a little bit. Yes I do!! You know.........you could be arrested for cruelty to fine time pieces. It's a little known law, but a law none-the-less!
    I'd like to see the official text of this "law"...
    Chris:

11. Likes JAGtime liked this post
    I'm still trying to figure out how a guy who lives in Florida has almost no tan line!

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

13. Likes JAGtime, -JP, hayday liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    I'd like to see the official text of this "law"...
    Well, you asked for it......

This section comprises the anti-cruelty to watch laws. Under this section, the word "watch" includes every time piece strapped to an individuals wrist or stored in a drawer or other such appropriate container, such as a watch box or watch winder. The misdemeanor violation of watch cruelty (section 828.12) occurs when a person unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments, deprives of necessary care, or unnecessarily abuses, or puts watches in harms way, or carries in or upon themselves, any watch in a cruel or unsafe manner. A person who intentionally commits an act to any watch which results in the destruction or excessive or repeated infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering is guilty of a felony of the third degree. The section also criminalizes watch abandonment and neglect, stating that a person who impounds or confines any watch in any place and fails to supply the watch with sufficient care and lubrication of watch parts, keeps any watches in any enclosure without appropriate wrist time or abandons a watch to cease normal operations or be used in an inappropriate manner is guilty of a misdemeanor.

See, I can't make this stuff up out of my pea-sized brain, now can I??

15. Likes popoki nui, bu11itt, Bwana, CFR, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how a guy who lives in Florida has almost no tan line!

~Sherry.
    LOL.......Actually........I had a tan line, but we spent the day at the beach last Sunday, and since sand and nice watches don't mix, I didn't wear a watch to the beach.

17. Likes Bwana, JAGtime liked this post
    Well, you asked for it......

This section comprises the anti-cruelty to watch laws. Under this section, the word "watch" includes every time piece strapped to an individuals wrist or stored in a drawer or other such appropriate container, such as a watch box or watch winder. The misdemeanor violation of watch cruelty (section 828.12) occurs when a person unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments, deprives of necessary care, or unnecessarily abuses, or puts watches in harms way, or carries in or upon themselves, any watch in a cruel or unsafe manner. A person who intentionally commits an act to any watch which results in the destruction or excessive or repeated infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering is guilty of a felony of the third degree. The section also criminalizes watch abandonment and neglect, stating that a person who impounds or confines any watch in any place and fails to supply the watch with sufficient care and lubrication of watch parts, keeps any watches in any enclosure without appropriate wrist time or abandons a watch to cease normal operations or be used in an inappropriate manner is guilty of a misdemeanor.

See, I can't make this stuff up out of my pea-sized brain, now can I??
    The text is quite vague and open to interpretation. I still assert my innocence in said manner.
    Chris:

19. Likes JAGtime liked this post