Likes Likes:  1,097

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Hybrid View

Been watching some random stuff, mainly on HBO - Silicon Valley,Barry, Succession (Wow!) and a sleeper - Bored to Death. Ted Danson is cheesy, but overall a quirky show that's not too bad.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Jul 7, 2018 at 12:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Been watching some random stuff, mainly on HBO - Silicon Valley,Barry, Succession (Wow!) and a sleeper - Bored to Death. Ted Danson is cheesy, but overall a quirky show that's not too bad.
    Bored to Death seems like a show I would like, but I really can’t stand Jason Schwartzmann. I can take him in small doses, but a whole show might be a bit much.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Bored to Death seems like a show I would like, but I really can’t stand Jason Schwartzmann. I can take him in small doses, but a whole show might be a bit much.
    Really. I like Schwartzman a lot. But I like quirky. Bonus: He's a musician and a one man band at that. He did compose the theme music to the show as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Really. I like Schwartzman a lot. But I like quirky. Bonus: He's a musician and a one man band at that. He did compose the theme music to the show as well.
    I’m with you on quirky—I tried to get everyone to watch Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency—but for some reason, he annoys me.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking