Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Thursday 23rd. May

WRUW Thursday 23rd. May

Name:  BILD4030.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  62.3 KB

Blog Entries

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

after 2 days of Riots (6 dead and hundreds are wound... almost all from the radical side) today the military are still guarding the civilians and important infrastructures... the government temporary block any internet access especially pictures and video content until this saturday since the radical group use them heavily to provoke more people to join the riot.. (i don't use any VPN also)
    so no picture from me for a few days... but i will check the WRUW to see you beautiful shots from my PC to cheer me up... thank you everybody..
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Seiko do make lovely dials, although they are difficult to photograph well without doing a proper set up.

And hope you and yours are safe @iyonk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    after 2 days of Riots (6 dead and hundreds are wound... almost all from the radical side) today the military are still guarding the civilians and important infrastructures... the government temporary block any internet access especially pictures and video content until this saturday since the radical group use them heavily to provoke more people to join the riot.. (i don't use any VPN also)
    so no picture from me for a few days... but i will check the WRUW to see you beautiful shots from my PC to cheer me up... thank you everybody..
    Stay indoors and saty safe iyonk!

8. Likes Greg, iyonk liked this post
    G-Shock & Digital Moderator Kronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad you and your family are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes Greg, iyonk, Strela167 liked this post
    Stay safe iyonk.

Inox today.

Name:  20190523_060351-768x768.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  140.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Stay safe iyonk.
    This.

Name:  MEU4lVV.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  56.2 KB

Got a bad scratch on the crystal, no idea how.