Likes Likes:  34
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: **** The mystery of the 3133 ****

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    He does state some hands are replacement, so seems he's trying to be upfront.
    well that makes a nice change with a seller telling it as it is to be honest just check the watch and price did not read the info

but as I say for the price might be worth a punt . one of the black dials ones looks quite decent if honest and the last white does too but not sure on that dial thou .. but as I say for the price could be ok. so possible needing a quick sale so selling them at a silly not to buy them price maybe ( higher price could mean longer wait till sold ) ... and think would be very hard and expensive to get a 100 percent kosher one maybe ... so to some, could be an affordable option
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

well something has arrived pretty quick from Germany would have taken weeks from Russian and probably cost more .. it was said to come from a private collections and from condition would have said so too almost mint and a great price too so yes very good wish I had bought the other two now as well then decide how to pay for them afterwards as they looked to be good as this one , would have been sweet

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

3. Likes DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well something has arrived pretty quick from Germany would have taken weeks from Russian and probably cost more .. it was said to come from a private collections and from condition would have said so too almost mint and a great price too so yes very good wish I had bought the other two now as well then decide how to pay for them afterwards as they looked to be good as this one , would have been sweet

Ace mate.

Thought you'd got one already, case anyway though

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    Ace mate.

Thought you'd got one already, case anyway though
    yeah your thinking of this one .. but the price was to good to say no too been in some ones collection untouched for the last what ever amount of years almost mint it is too so why not indeed
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

For some odd reason there are a few cases/dials/hands around yet not many 31's.
    So, even if not a first choice could be changed at a later date

Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post
    For some odd reason there are a few cases/dials/hands around yet not many 31's.
    So, even if not a first choice could be changed at a later date
    yeah dis like cases with chronograph written on them like the plain cases
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Can't go wrong with a 31

first time seen one of these on the bay in a good while

sharky
    rest easy good buddy