Likes Likes:  288
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: **** WRUW - Friday, January 11, 2019 ****

It’s the weekend here and that calls for a weekend watch. Cue: The Wrist Hubcap

Name:  5EF6E276-D905-44E7-964B-CA4462E83FB0.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  88.6 KB

Despite the dimensions, it’s quite flat and so I thought I might be able to wear it to work. But in the end I decided against it - that dial is the deepest summer sky blue. This is a weekend/holiday watch!
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Blog Entries
    Wishing you a quick recovery Sherry - I had a lingering creeping cold that came and went throughout December. It wasn't deathly ill, just annoying, so I didn't talk about it at the time, but I think we all know how bored and disgusted we all feel when fighting off invaders. It's your body doing what it does best. Just rest when you can.

No work-watch here unless I'm doing house-work or on tour. Just puttering around practicing for some upcoming concerts and waiting for my new album to come back from the printers (yes, I still do physical releases because I'm stupid and old.) Friday gets my much loved Oris Artelier small seconds deco dial.

Too many watches, not enough wrists.

Name:  21CC88A6-3B65-4244-A67F-C150838F1406.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  47.6 KB

Hope you feel better, Sherry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Thanks, Kath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

Maintenance in the shop again today so tool watch.

Name:  42804232780_cbdc86cc00_o.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  38.8 KB

Name:  43895187604_e6acd87005_o.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  45.4 KB
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I do NOT feel like going back to work tomorrow. Still feel like merde with this nasty chest cold, but I need to make money to keep the cats in the manner to which they've become accustomed.

Something warm and vintage for the wrist for Friday:
    Attachment 82521
    O439-5009 ca 1977.
    Hope you feel better soon Sherry. The cold/flu thing going around this year seems particularly long lived. Mrs. K had it hang on for about a month. Hopefully yours does not.

9. Likes popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post

No work-watch here unless I'm doing house-work or on tour. Just puttering around practicing for some upcoming concerts and waiting for my new album to come back from the printers (yes, I still do physical releases because I'm stupid and old.) Friday gets my much loved Oris Artelier small seconds deco dial.

And I still buy physical albums.

11. Likes popoki nui, skywatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    It’s the weekend here and that calls for a weekend watch. Cue: The Wrist Hubcap

Name:  5EF6E276-D905-44E7-964B-CA4462E83FB0.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  88.6 KB

Despite the dimensions, it’s quite flat and so I thought I might be able to wear it to work. But in the end I decided against it - that dial is the deepest summer sky blue. This is a weekend/holiday watch!

I love the watch, but I could never get over the size.