Likes Likes:  4,308
Page 159 of 510 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 5096

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

Name:  BA1E2371-DC12-453C-9B99-A5C4AAC52C97.jpeg
Views: 580
Size:  66.6 KB

I won’t be filling Apple’s pockets any time soon , it’s an obscene amount for just a phone .......
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

I won’t be filling Apple’s pockets any time soon , it’s an obscene amount for just a phone .......
    I bought one Apple product in my life, an i-pod touch and it might have been the worst electronic device I ever purchased. Every single thing about it was so dreadful, especially it's functionality regarding music, that it scarred me for life.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

3. Likes Seriously liked this post
    I have a personal android and a work iphone. I hate everything about it.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I have a personal android and a work iphone. I hate everything about it.
    what ?....., the whole situation ??

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    The 8 is still available. Basically the same form factor as the 6, just slightly different, faster, and newer.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonk.../#e701e422e4e8

Big differences are the glass back for Qi charging and no headphone jack, thank goodness. If it weren’t for Apple doing away with the headphone jack, I may never have experienced the sheer joy of Bluetooth headphones. Stereo speakers v. mono, IP67 water resistance, a better screen, et al. But it’s essentially the same user experience as the 6, just better. It’s what we’re going to move my mom to soon, she’s also still on a 6.
    The big difference for her would be the major changes in the operating system after the previous upgrade...she'd have to re-learn how to get back to the home screen, etc. etc.

I just bought the Samsung S9 last month, after having a Motorola for nearly 5 years, it was refreshing. Came close to buying the iPhoneX but I just decided against it. The S9 was newer, $300 less expensive, and most importantly it came in Blue

8. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    The big difference for her would be the major changes in the operating system after the previous upgrade...she'd have to re-learn how to get back to the home screen, etc. etc.
    The 8 works the same was as the 6 and 7 do, though. Just hit the home button.

And for what its worth, the 7 will remain available as well.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    The 8 works the same was as the 6 and 7 do, though. Just hit the home button.

And for what its worth, the 7 will remain available as well.
    Yes, but all the other iOS stuff is different in iOS 11 vs. 10, which is what she's on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Yes, but all the other iOS stuff is different in iOS 11 vs. 10, which is what she's on.
    Oh, I see. I honestly don't know what iOS version my phone is running. Don't you have kids she can bug until she figures it out? That's what my mom does.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

12. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    I just bought the Samsung S9 last month, after having a Motorola for nearly 5 years, it was refreshing. Came close to buying the iPhoneX but I just decided against it. The S9 was newer, $300 less expensive, and most importantly it came in Blue
    The best thing about android is choice. If you're wed to apple and want a new phone it has to be an iPhone with no headphone jack, just face unlock etc
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague