Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blogging

Blog Entries

Blogging

Have you tried it? Do you enjoy it? If you want to get a painless introduction to the subject, click on the blogs button at the top of the forum and you can start your own blog right here, right now. Hope you take advantage of this feature. Great place for watch reviews or other topics that might be of interest to Members outside "your" forum.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

2. Likes bacari, Jeannie liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I love my blog. But it's so difficult to keep up. Even once a week was too much for my schedule.

I might try it out here though. It would be nice to write something other than legal memos and case briefs.

Blog Entries
    Oy...it seems the spammers want to write spam blogs now. We have nailed two so far. So if you see a blog about kitchen renovations at low prices in Manchester let us know. They can be reported using the same little triangle as a spam post.
    My blog's been suffering a bit due to the forum opening.

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap. ~Doug Larson

Blog Entries
    Make that three. Just nailed another.

Jeannie

Blog Entries
    The blogs don't have to be watch related BTW. Raza can blog about cars if he wants and Shaun can blog about Lilith, Grimm, and Spooky.

Jeannie

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    To combat the spammers that Ray and Jeannie mentioned, you now must have 10 posts before you can create or comment on a blog.

8. Likes Jeannie, jsw41 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Giving this a bump for those who might not have seen it yet. Feel free to start a blog.

Jeannie

Ray, I found that I read the blogs a lot more and kept up with the posts with the panel on the right side in the home page.

However, when that panel disappeared, I also stopped reading the blogs. I really thought that the panel was a great idea. It also made it easier for me to see all the content in one page, including blog posts and recent comments.

Bring it back!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Ray, I found that I read the blogs a lot more and kept up with the posts with the panel on the right side in the home page.

However, when that panel disappeared, I also stopped reading the blogs. I really thought that the panel was a great idea. It also made it easier for me to see all the content in one page, including blog posts and recent comments.

Bring it back!
    I still see a blog entries panel. But I'm on a desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMac View Post
    I still see a blog entries panel. But I'm on a desktop.
    As am I. On OSX running Chrome.