Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Helson is back

Peter Helson is back

Hopefully this means the QC problems will be sorted and emails will be answered.

I'm considering a SD 40.

Dear Newsletter Recipients,

the annual Christmas sale will start Nov 24th and will end Dec 24th.After some health problems in 2014 I am finally back in my old job.I know a few things did not run so smooth and I apologize for that.We will be closed for a week until Nov 26th.A few things have to re-organized but that should be done in a week.The next batch Shark Diver 40 will be ready within this month.We also get some SD42 with ETA movement and the rest of the SD42 with Miyota 9015 and new colors should be available within this year.

Best Regards
    Peter

2. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    I saw that too. I received the email from him yesterday saying he was taking back the lead at Helson. He even acknowledged there had been CS issues while he had been gone.

4. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMO View Post
    I saw that too. I received the email from him yesterday saying he was taking back the lead at Helson. He even acknowledged there had been CS issues while he had been gone.
    I saw that too. At least he stepped up, acknowledged what everybody knew and seems to have a plan to fix it all.

6. Likes epezikpajoow liked this post
    Add to that ... Christmas Sales!

8. Likes OTGabe, epezikpajoow, CamB liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Unfortunately it will take quite some time to repair Helson's reputation, but owning the problems is a good start. Offering some great deals on watches always helps too.

10. Likes Rob, epezikpajoow liked this post
    Hey this is good news- no issues with Helsons on my part, a great watch for the money. Will be interested to see what the sale is like.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

I stupidly sold a Shark Diver 40 and immediately regretted it, i'll be looking to pick another up in once they become available again.

Such a well made and hefty piece for the money. And the fact that the lume glows in daylight !!

Well it 10% off everything until Xmas on the Helson site. Was kind of hoping for a little more than that.
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

14. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    If the discount were a little better, it would sway me to pickup a 40mm shark diver lol

Let the damage control begin.....
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

17. Likes Seriously liked this post